Increasingly, health care organizations are discovering the power of storytelling to create/reinforce an identity and grow marketplace loyalty. Over at The Story of Telling, Bernadette Jiwa identifies six questions to ask before beginning to tell your brand story.
1. Why are we sharing this story?
2. Who is this story for?
3. What does our intended audience care about?
4. How can we meet our audience where they are?
5. What will our story invite them to believe in or do next?
6. How will we know if our storytelling has succeeded?